Thursday, January 25, 2007

Out of Hand





Well flour is one of the boys favourite things to play with around here. Normally, this is a fun kind of activity that keeps them busy while I do something in the kitchen, for example, make a lasagna. Anyway, today I turned my head for a minute while on the phone and turned back to see this........
Tidy-up time was not fun! I sent the boys upstairs to get them out of the way while I swept and E was ever so helpful. He filled a bucket of water from the sink and chased A around upstairs until he caught him and poured it over his head to wash him off. He caught him in my room.....water on the carpet obviously......it'll be days until I get all this cleaned up.

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Oh my goodness...... that is hilarious!!!
Out of hand... out of control .... out of this world fun.

Jenn said...

Looks like they were having alot of fun. I still remember hearing E announce that he had cleaned A, with a bucket of water, by dumping it over his head. He was so proud that he had been so helpful. They are such sweethearts!!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas