Friday, March 02, 2007

Snow Day


Well we had plans to go skating this a.m. but there is a snow warning so we decided to stay in.
E made a yummy berry cobbler for us to snack on this afternoon. He did all the work himself I just told him how much of each ingredient. Can't wait to try it.


Poor little A fell asleep after two minutes of watching Bb the Bldr. This is the first time he's ever fallen asleep at home not in his crib. I guess I should have put him down for a nap a little earlier. oops.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, E sure is amazing. Wondering if I could have him come over here one day to help me bake.

A sure looks peaceful. Hope he has a good rest.

The Allen Family said...

I agree with Jenn ..... that cobbler looks very yummy.
Love that little A ... sleeping so sound in his little underwears.

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures, of course they are the most adorable kids in the world! I think that we all could use a little chef in the house, especially when he is that cute. And you little Adam, that is part the Helpard in you, I don't know where we were when height was given out but somehow we missed out. Nana loved all the pictures, Adam you are saying all kinds of words now, I can't wait to see you and hear all that you have to say. Summer can't come soon enough! Love to all, God bless nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas