Saturday, March 15, 2008

What's New?

Well M is home from his trip and his back is feeling a little better. I know there have been an inordinate amount of pics on here of A but he is at that stage where he is just really doing some quirky things. Whereas E just gets more and more like a big kid every day.
This is A and K reading a book when K slept over this spring week. This is A laying under a FLAT blanket......he likes his blankets FLAT...NO wrinkles.
I could not make this stuff up.....I kid you not A came into my room this morning au naturel and holding a newspaper.......Then this evening A fell asleep eating dinner ( he didn't get a nap earlier).
Because of A's early bed time E got to use the computer with no interruptions AND he got a cuddle with daddy while mommy had a run on the treadmill. Lucky boy!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas