Sunday, April 27, 2008

When Did This Become Normal

So I stood in line today with the kids for an hour and a half so E could get a free Wbknz. I'm not sure when exactly something that ridiculous started seeming like normal behaviour. But I have it on good authority(my mother-in-law) that I'm not the first parent to go to such lengths. Anyway, now we have 5 Wbknz in our puppy collection. (Dalmation doggy, Spot, (the other) Spot, Pinky and Popper Spaniel.


Just two cute pics of A. One of him having fallen asleep in the bike trailer after a ride and the other of him helping Grndd fix the front patio.

I took the monsters to the park today. A loved the swing but only Grnny could push him.

E loved the swings too but in his own way. Here's everybody after snack.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

We had a great time. Love the pictures. E showed me his new webkinz. E they are great.

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend. Those wbknz look very special and certainly loved.

The kids look wonderful (all of them). Must say it looks like you had great weather this weekend. It was chilly in the Peg. I can certainly see that Adam had a full day - out like a light.

Anything on the house? You must be getting anxious for your house hunting trip. I can't wait to hear all the news when you get back.

Must run,
love and kisses to all
nana/mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas