Sunday, August 24, 2008

At Long Last

So we tried to fill our time before our next guests arrived. The boys and I spent a lot of time outside and we went swimming etc. etc.

We even went to another train show with our little engineers. (Yes that is a bag of purchases on the seat between them.) Our N-scale track is coming along.

But nothing could distract us from our enthusiastic expectation of our next guests---UnclJasn and AunteLiz-----And now they're here!!!!!

We went down to the waterfront before dinner and A was absorbed by a puppet show on in the gazebo. I love the pic of his face while he's watching....totally fascinated.

Both of the boys got to hold a parrot---I'm sure we will have lots more fun in the next week so I'll keep you all posted.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

The Allen Family said...

Hi to J and L from the Allens. :-)
E looks so tall in these photos... have you measured him lately?

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and nice to see that your guests made it safe and sound. Love, laugh and enjoy each other in this wonderful opportunity to be together. I am anxious to for my turn but patience is a virtue - right? It will come.

Love to all, You are certainly in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessings,
mom/nana
P.S. Could our boys get any cuter? I don't think so.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas