Friday, October 10, 2008

Catch Up

There are a couple stories from the week that I haven't had the time to share.
First there's the jello story. Remember when your parents used to force you to eat liver and onions or something equally yucky. Well the other night I decided to make jello for dessert. Bad idea. They hated it. A big argument ensued and they finally slunk away from the table make gagging noises. Seriously.....spoiled little rats!



M and I have always played with the kids and whatever toy was de rigeur. We amused ourselves with FshrPrice blocks, Thms the Trn, and Diggr Toys.....but now we've finally moved into something that interests us........L-E-G-O!!! Yahoo!


This last story is a little saucy. The boys, for whatever mysterious reason, use the bathrooms that are NOT on the level where I am. So the other day I was standing on the stairs waiting to go upstairs while E was in the washroom downstairs. M asked me, "Why are you standing there?" So I said, "Well, I don't want to walk upstairs and then have to come back down to wipe E's a*s."
Then a voice from the bathroom called out, "Oh mom. Good idea because you will need to come and wipe my a*s." (oops)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Those were great stories. They are such mimics. hehehe. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas