Monday, January 25, 2010

Purer Heart or Politician

So here is what the kitchen backsplash area looked like when we moved in...and then we(thanks for the help Grampy) stripped the wallpaper.

And this is what it looks like now. I know this is a rental house but I spend a lot of time here and that other wallpaper was driving me to distraction. This new one is better.....not perfect(I would have preferred to tile it but the cost was prohibitive)...but better.
A was in the mood to have his pic taken before church so I snapped a few.
And after turning off my flash I snapped a couple in church too.
Funny Story: During child time at church the pastor held out a $50 bill and asked all the kids what they could do with that much money.
E said, "I would give some of the money to the people in Haiti and the rest of the money to poor people."
A said, "I would buy L_E_G_O and a wii game."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the kitchen. Loved the pics of the boys especially Eric's hair. Also loved the comments by the boys on the $50.

Great having pics this morning. I love opening the blog to start my day off on the right foot....seeing those two adorable faces.

Love to all
mom/nana

Cathy said...

I just love the story about the pastor and the boys. It is so cute as are your boys.

Y said...

That's an impressive kitchen! Look at all those cupboards!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas