Friday, December 17, 2010

End of Week Catch-Up

We had a super quick visit with a friend from out of town this week.

And since the snow was slowing down traffic we grabbed some take-out after TKD on Thursday.

Earlier on Thursday the boys went out to the courtyard to build a snow cave.

There is something hidden inside it......this is the x-ray E drew to show that there was something in there. Guess we'll have to wait for the thaw until we see what it is.

Today was the last gymnastics class of the term. They got to do their floor routine.

Graceful?
Waiting their turn.....even homeschool kids can do it!
Gettin' some air on the podium.


I have been working on a crochet project for the kids. They want a collection of Mario figures.

Here is a preview of E's performance on the piano for the Christmas Eve service.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I love the crochet project. They are really cool!. I also love the photo of the boys jumping on the podium. Nice action shot!

Anonymous said...

Eric, that was amazing, fantastic, you should get double points for that performance. You are really getting good on the piano!! I hope santa makes it to your house, cause I just know that you boys have been extra special this month....love Grampy Peter hugs

The Allen Family said...

Great photos!!! and I loved the video. I only wish we could be there to hear him play in church on Christmas Eve.

SarahKay said...

wow, Johanna, those crochet figures are amazing! i didn't know you could do that! Very multitalented! I also very much enjoyed the gymnastics pictures! Looks like fun!

Sarah

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas