We have been learning about rainbows this week. Here the boys are working on creating their prism/rainbow placemats. (At Staples they photocopy and then laminate them.)
A has been talking about being a bee for Hallowe'en. And wouldn't you know they had a costume in just his size at Giant Tiger today. (Good thing we went in for wood cleaner.)
Y'all (see...I haven't forgotten VA) know I love lists. Here E is adding to his to-do list for the day. I have been writing it on the board next to their chore lists. Did I mention I love lists?
The Joy of Cooking. On the first page is a note from GrandmaJean circa 1999. On page 774 is banana bread. On page 795 is pancake batter. And today I tried a new one.
I'm about to go and cut myself a slice. Raisin/cinnamon loaf. I wish this blog were scratch-n-sniff.