Friday, May 04, 2007

A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood

It is a beautiful day here. We gave Auntie Jn a call this a.m. and (in spite of the horrible directions I gave her) we met at Dw's Lake. The kids loved it. I can't wait to go back and see what it will look like when all the flowers are up. We have a tentative playdate scheduled in a couple of weeks with one of E's friends so we'll see them then if not sooner!



Despite how it might appear in this pic the kids are not standing on the flowers, there is a walk-in area here for pic taking that gives the impression of being right in amongst the flowers.

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Never mind...... those are the two best looking tulips I have ever seen.
Although the Tulip Festival starts this weekend....... the tulips always look better nearer the end of the two weeks of the gala.
Looks like we better plan a bike ride to Dow's.
And.... Tip Toe Through The Tulips by Tiny Tim (I just gave away my age)

Jenn said...

Ww sure had a lot of fun. D thought it was great fun to bat the tulips that were not open yet. Little A loved watching everyone play. We will have to get together more often now that the weather is nice. Thank you for inviting us to come.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas