Well E has been having a great time this afternoon with a cardboard box that we modified to be a garage.
And last night we had 5 here in the house. Baby K's mommy and daddy had tickets to Game 4 so they let us have the girl for the night. The boys had great fun playing with her but come bedtime A wanted this interloper OFF his mommy. There's sharing and then there's sharing!
P.S. If you happen to see my youngest walking around in a pair of decrepit old shoes please know that I have tried numerous times to get him a new pair(I have in fact already purchased two pair that were rejected). He is adamant that he wear exactly that pair of shoes. Even a pair of identical, but new, shoes were rejected today at the store. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait until they fall off his feet.