Tuesday, June 19, 2007

(Kinda) Funny Story

So as we all know I work for two little men full-time at home. Or at least that's what these two think.

E was playing with his toy in the backyard this evening and a piece of it got lost under the deck. I had to do a rescue mission with a head flashlight(thanks Nana) and a long stick. For just a second I was a hero.


Anyway, moments later in the basement E misplaced the same piece downstairs. So E said, "mommy can you find it..." While he jumped up on the couch to watch a Brnstn Bear show.

So I said, "Well E it's your toy, whose responsibility is it to keep the pieces together?"
He responded by saying, "Well it's my responsibility but you're my looker. You can find it."

Hmm.........superhero or superchump??


Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas