Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Funny Story

So the other day M told me that he was going to see DnAkryd when he went to the embassy the following week.
So I said, "uh, that poor guy." Thinking, why would parents with the same last name as the actor be so cruel as to name their child D-a-n?
M heard me say, "uh, that poor guy." And thought, weird....I wonder what she has been reading in the news....maybe DnAkryd has fallen upon hard times?
Fast forward to yesterday when M came home from work all excited about having met DnAkryd. The actual DnAkryd.
So I said, "but I thought..." and he said, "oooh, so that's why you said....."
Yup....twelve years of marriage....communication still not clear.
In my defence, this meet and greet was arranged by an embassy staffer named StevMartn.....and I'm pretty sure he is not the actual StevMartn. Right, M?

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas