Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday Fun



Lucky for us we got Kallie this afternoon and evening!!
The kids worked really hard on their craft. We used shells and starfish that we found on our trip to P.E.I., as well as polished stones and small boxes I picked up at the craft store.....While the paint was drying I took all three kids to the store(for hamburger buns) and to the park. I had two in the bike trailer I was pulling and one in the bike seat behind me on the bike....I wish I had a picture of that!!!! I will try to add pictures of the craft time later as it is not working now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys are crafty folk out there! So inventive. Where do you come up with all these ideas? You should right a book! and Auntie Liz can write the copyright at the family discount price...

BarefootBeat said...

Hey Auntie Liz....still waiting for a picture of you r newly decorated living room!! I'm glad to hear that we'll get the family discount price for your lawyerly services....is lawyerly a word???

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas