Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sleepy Boys



The boys were tired yesterday as they both have colds and didn't have naps. Sometimes I forget that they will not stop during the day if there is any fun going on. Needless to say, A didn't make it to his regular bedtime. This is him at the table waiting for the pizza to come out of the oven. E didn't fair much better, he ate one piece of pizza and said, "I think it's time for bed now". They were both asleep by 7:00p.m.; a rare occurence around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't I remember those days and that is why I had such a chuckle when I saw little Adam asleep in his chair. It is amazing when these little creations come to the end of their day and there is just nothing left, exhaustion sets in and they close their eyes and look like angels. Love, Nana/Mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas