Thursday, July 12, 2007

We're Here

M as we went over Confdrtion Bridge.
A and E having brkfst at camp.
K at a park in Frdrctn.
The kids crossing the world's longest covered bridge.


We had a great trip out. Unfortunately we were rained out for camping on the way here and had to stay at a hotel(oh darn) but the day we arrived the weather was great and we set up camp. Wed the weather was beautiful and we spent the whole day at the park and the beach. Today(thurs) it's basically been raining all day but it was a good day to skip into town(Summerside) and get the groceries we need for the rest of the week. Here are some pics and a video of A doing his stand up routine in the van on the way here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved the blog today as I have been waiting to see all of you having a great time. I may be sounding selfish but I LOVED the one of Adam saying hi to "nana". Just for me, I feel sooo special. Love to all, be safe as you are all very precious to me. Love nan/mom

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you guys arrived safely in PEI and are having a great time. K is looking so grown up these days! A is as cute as ever and the hair cuts on the boys are just classic!

Anonymous said...

That was Auntie Liz by the way...

and I wanted to let you know that Jason has started a blog at the request of his mother!

http://barefootadventures.blogspot.com/

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas