Monday, May 04, 2009

Weekend Review

The kids TaeKwnDo instructor asked the boys to move up into a more 'instructive' class. That changes the times we attend but also the ages of the other kids in the class. Check out how tiny my little A looks in this class.

We did a cool craft(thanks GrndmDrdre) on Saturday. The kids assembled and painted little trains.
On Sunday we started making our own space station for our StrWars L_E_G_O figures. It's not done yet....this is just the first floor. Cool elevator, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I have just caught up on what has been happening since I left. Boy do I miss being with all of you. If you can, pls post a video of TWD. We would love to see how this new class goes. Thanx.
Love Aquagirl and Dr Oc!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go boys! Next week, helicopter kicks. ;)
Love Dad

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas