Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Catch Up

I got a bit behind on my blog updates. So here's a quick catch up post.

May 23-We went out one evening when the weather was nice.....it was beautiful coming back after the sunset.


May 22-I went on a field trip with E's class to the Smthsonian butterfly exhibit.

May 21-Another beautiful weather day we zipped over to the Ntional Harbor. Check out the goofballs.

I ordered these stickers that adhere to the L_E_G_O men and transform them into Superheroes!!!

Also, E wanted a bus for the L_E_G_O men and I had a few extra hours so I created this little school bus.
Now you're all caught up. Except that the weather here has been yucky since the weekend. Blah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow....thanks for the pictures. I have been going in and out of the blog hoping to find new pics and today is my lucky day...thanks!

I love the one of Eric with his class. That must be Eric's special friend. They look so adorable holding hands. What innocence in those beautiful faces.

You look mighty relaxed on the boat Johanna...isn't boating great?

Love to all
mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas