Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One of These Things Just Doesn't Belong Here

I was struck yesterday by the differences between the boys in this house and me.

Exhibit A-I took the boys out for lunch yesterday to this deliciously high calorie quasi-Mexican food restaurant. But they didn't want anything to do with that.....so we had to make a run to the deli next door to get them each a bagel.

Exhibit B-We went down to B&J for ice cream cones after dinner. I ordered mint chocolate chip.....all three of them ordered cookie dough.
Exhibit C-At the water while I sat aloofly on a bench they all engaged in conversations with complete strangers.....why?? All three of them talk to strangers in elevators and introduce themselves to people while they stand in lines.....I do not.

I married this guy.....and now I live with three of him.....how lucky can a girl be!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quasi mexican food restaurant eh? I am slowly eating Taco Time right now.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas