Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Between Rain Drops

I just love the zoo.
 
And with the weather being sunny but not hot ..... the animals were out and about.
 

 
And with the afternoon free today it was time for another bike ride.
We found an interesting place to ride off the roads ... but we paid for it when we had to walk the bikes back up the hill. Whew!

I love that E photobombed my picture of M.
 
We did get some school work done. E is learning averages right now.
I figured it would be more meaningful if we were averaging things that he cared about.
For example, how many bullets he can get in the cup each time it's fully loaded.
Or, how many times they can pass a ball back and forth without dropping it.
 

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas