Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Cracking Myself Up

So the kids were at Granny & Grandad's from Friday until Sunday.
If you want to see what they were up to check the link here.
 
Meanwhile .... I was preparing something special for the kids at the house.
You see, emptying the recycling from under the island is their job.
So as M and I did some work around the house it started to fill up. And fill up. And then it was basically full. And I did consider emptying it .... but then I thought ....
"Or, I could keep piling and stuffing and wait until they get home to do it."
So that's what I did.
And when E opened the cabinet and it all tumbled out .... I laughed and laughed.
You know it's the little things that really make a weekend great.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas