Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pre-Dinner Time

When the boys were younger pre-dinner time was my least favourite time of the day.
The kids were tired and hungry and I hadn't got my second wind yet.
I would be counting the seconds until M got home from work.
Sometimes, once he got home I'd pretend dinner took longer to cook than it really did and I'd hide in the kitchen and read a magazine.
 
But now .... now it's bliss.
Week22 Feb17-20
Math- E-Factoring Sums A-Averages
Unit Study- WW1
History- Revolution in the Americas
French- Quel, Quels etc.
Book Study- Carry On, Mr.Bowditch
Extra Curricular
Kung Fu
Piano
A-Dance E-Youth Group

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blessings come to those who wait patiently on the Lord....everything comes in due season.

1 Cor: 13:4 - Love is patient. As parents this is truly where we grow the most in our patience....with our precious children. They teach us a lot about ourselves and life...they are a blessing from the Lord.

Love to all.....mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas