Monday, April 20, 2015

Guest Talk with Adam (the handsome one).

Hello I'm Adam (the handsome one). I'm doing a guest post today.

I guess I'll talk about one of my programs. It's called SHEP. In SHEP my brother and I are  doing two projects each. One is about an animal of our choice the other is about French explorers (completely random French explorers). I've already finished my animal project. It was about pigs (my favorite animal). I had to decide between pigs or turtles. Turtles because they are my second favorite animal. But pigs are just toOooOOoOOOooOOOooOooooOo AWESOME!!! I think I'll get good grades but I'm not sure until I get the project back.

What is your favorite kind of pizza? Mine is meat lovers. Please tell me what your favorite pizza is in the comments : ).

We are also hatching chickens. So far we have seven out of eight. One died yesterday : (. Let's take a moment to honor him................................................ he was a good egg. The first time we candled them we had eight of eight. But yesterday one was just slush... bye bye chickie.

O.k. Let's talk about hockey. Montreal is completely destroying us they have won three of three games so far. COME ON OTTAWA!!! Unlikely that were going to win four games in a row but it's possible...I hope. Funny how every time Subban touched the puck the entire crowd booed him. Also I liked the narrators comment on Weise "The unlikeliest  hero was the hero" or "Really this loser scored?" or something like that. Sucks that Montreal has won three games now but, "oh well".
Here's a peek at the older brother in the background.
Week 30-April20-24
Unit Study- WW2- War Museum event with Australian Embassy
Work on SHEP Projects
Ma- E-Integers A-Long Division
Extra Curricular
Kung Fu
SHEP (co-op)
Youth Group

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

/well done,"meat lover", that is also my favourite. Guess it runs in the family. As for good looking ....well you are both good looking guys, in my mind,however the one who turns off the lights when they leave the room, gets the nod. Did you cook the slushy egg?, Are you keeping the chickens, you have lots of room out in the back yard..could be a mini farm with pigs chickens and turtles. Well done, keep up the good work, love to all,,
Grampy Peter

Anonymous said...

Not only good looking but you are smart along with it!!
What.....a baby chick died....rest in peace little chick.

Nana is not into hockey but with that said....your write up was worth the read. I am sure you would do well writing reviews on any subject that catches your attention. Well written indeed!

Oh yes, your favorite animal.....little piggy. I am sure one day you will have your pet pig. One day........

Really enjoyed your blog post.....we look forward to reading more from "Adam's corner."

Love nana
P.S. Give my love to my other handsome sweetheart....E.


Unknown said...

Veggie Pizza is my favorite, the more veggies the better.

Sorry to hear about one of the baby chicks.

I really enjoyed reading your Guest Talk.

Photos are amazing!

Aunt Donna

What's New at The Allen's said...

This is a terrific switch-up.
Nice to see you contributing here on the blog Adam.

Sorry to hear that one of the chicks died... :-(

My favourite pizza is "feta cheese and olive".

We were crushed last night also when the Senators lost. A come back from a 3-0 game lead has happened but not very often.

Hope we see you writing here again.

Anonymous said...

Meat lovers! Followed closely by Canadian, followed closely by all other pizzas. Dad.

Anonymous said...

"How you doiinnggg?"

Well done Adam

Favorite pizza is Hawaiian. Ottawa Senators deserved a better outcome as they have played well.

Grandad

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas