Monday, July 06, 2015

Wi-Fi Access = Picture Dump

First full day of camp ... first order of business .....
Boat.
The sound of their giggles carried over the sound of the boat motor.
 
When A wanted to push the envelope a little ... E took a break in the boat.
And when A got cold ..... E took his own turn.
 
Some pictures from A's Sunday softball game.
E was there to cheer on his brother. Yes, that's E in the hat with the foam finger on his head.
He's a SuperFan, what can I say?
 
I love this picture of A walking towards the mound getting ready to pitch.
So serious.
 
But when the game was over he was right back to being a goofball.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time.....the boys look great!!

Lots of love nana

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention.....that final game of baseball looked intense at times. Love the boys in their uniforms.....they are the first thing I see every morning when I get up as I have their pictures in their uniforms right beside me. Could I wake up to anything better than that! Grandchildren are a blessing from above and they complete the circle of love in ones life.

Much love to all....nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas