Sunday, July 12, 2015

More Summer Fun

Summer Vacation Is the Best
Our fun usually revolves around the water.
  
We did have to cut our vacation short by one day so we could make it to the Medieval Festival in Osgoode. It's a bit of a new tradition around here ..... we went in 2013 and 2014.
 
  
Remember that caterpillar the boys found? 
It was right on time coming out of it's cocoon.
I just couldn't help but put in these pictures that A took with the camera the other day.
I might be biased but I think he's quite a good photographer.
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always great to see the boys having a good time. But then again they are always having a great time.
Great pics Adam.

Love nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas