Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Fresh Air

Normally this time of year we're outside all the time.
But it's been raining (and snowing) .... for the longest time.
And though I wouldn't describe today's weather as 'nice', it was nice enough to get out of the city and get some fresh air. A and I decided to go check on how the property made it through the winter.
We had to bring the big tools with us to get the old lock off the gate. (I lost the key.)

We saw a red-white and black woodpecker. And a red-white and black woodclimber.
 
The place looked great. Quite a few trees down in the back area, probably because of the ice storms this winter. And more water than normal between the properties, but nothing drastic.

Can't wait to get out there and enjoy the summer. (If it ever comes.)

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas