Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pumpkin Carving



WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!

These pictures are specific to A as he was perfectly cute. E was not as interested in the pumpkins because he had Grandad's undivided attention and got him to build a train track for him upstairs in the livingroom.

Make sure to check out the picture below of my superheroes who keep me safe from harm. A has since gotten into the act as well and has taken to wearing his Spdrmn shirt all-day every-day as well. I guess that is what he will be for Tuesday since he still won't put on his HoneyPot Costume without hysterics. They seem to have minds of their own these children of mine.

I have to say that E seems to have really matured in the last little while. All of a sudden he has developed some independence around the house with regards to amusing himself. It is nice in the a.m. as A and I like to lollygag in bed until eight. E now gets up on his own, comes in to say Good Morning and goes to get his toys and plays quietly in my room while filling me in with all that is new in the Islnd of Sodr(those of you familiar with Thms know what that is.) He is really improving with his sharing and including A in his games. It's great........
Anyway, enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that Adam is starting to look a little more like Eric with each picture you post. AND HE LOOKS SO BIG.

I can't wait to see the boys again, well and you two too! I know what I'm going to be wishing for at Christmas...

Auntie Liz

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas