Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ramblings

So no pictures will be included this time...just the ramblings of me. What makes me think that taking two boys to the mall will be a fun time for everybody? Oh sure, they were fun in the Tggywnkls store playing with trains and they were fun in the Dsny store looking at toys. But were they fun at 0ld Nvy while I tried to find long sleeve shirts for the fall/winter season?---NO Were they fun at the food court while we tried to enjoy sharing(HA!!) a strawberry ygn frz?---NO

Now I know that Grandad would tell me that I should know better for taking two young boys to the mall shopping as boys don't do shopping and I know Granny says they were little angels, but really she has to say that doesn't she??

All I know is that it took me ten minutes to buy five shirts and even that would not have been possible without the supervisory assistance of both Granny AND Grandma Drdre. I also know that Nnny 911 would not have been impressed with the food court debacle that saw yogurt being everywhere, a time-out for one little angel, me dodging a flying cup, a spoon and a yogurt bowl and several tsk-tsk looks from people who obviously were there without children.

On another and possibly related note, I also noticed that all the other mothers who were at the mall with two children never let them out of their strollers......a strategy perhaps??????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it is not going to get better...The leashes and the stroller sound good now...It is too bad we are not allowed to use duct tape with it. Without the intervention of CAS of course..

You only have 17 yrs to go...

Ciao !

Myl

Anonymous said...

O the Adventures in parenting...

Auntie Liz

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas