Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Great Soother Caper--Read the story


Well, I have taken to putting A's soothers up in the a.m. so he will not use them and will use his words more. And this strategy has been quite successful. However, over the week I have noticed that he seems to always have one in his mouth. Everytime this would happen I would take it away and wonder.......that's weird. Thinking I must have left one in his crib or maybe he found one in my purse. As the week wore on I started to seriously think that I was losing it. Then, the other evening I'm upstairs with the two of them and turn around and Voila! a soother in his mouth. Now I'm seriously perplexed, the soothers are always kept high up on a shelf in their room. Until I see E in the room. So I ask him,"Do you know how A got a soother?" And he says, "yeah, I got him one." So I'm all, "huh? he's not supposed to have them when he's up." And he says, "ya well he's happier when he has one so whenever he wants one I climb up and get him one." What a hoot. Now they are starting to work together!!!!! I'm in trouble now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH HA!!! And so it begins!!!! The long list of capers starts!!
It reminds me of that picture of two brothers the oldest helping the younger up on to the kitchen counter to get cookies for both of them. But they will have to figure out that one on their own. As I would never tell them!! NO not me!! I will never tell!
Love Grandma D.

Anonymous said...

Double Trouble for sure!!!!

They will keep you on your toes.
Mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas