Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hallowe'en





There is one picture here from last year just for comparison.









Here is the Hallowe'en pictures from our clan. Unfortunately my camera took a dive early in the celebrations. I'm not sure what is wrong with it but it seems to always seize up when there is something interesting going on. I think it is just getting older. Anyway, these two pictures will give you an idea. Too bad they can't convey how much fun the kids had running around outside(the weather was great) and going door to door. Even Adam got in on the act and went to the doors to get treats. Then everyone was back at the house for treat sampling and a little play. Very fun.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas