Friday, December 15, 2006

E stories that make you go..aaawwwww!




So today we went to see Santa at the boys playgroup party. E went up and got his present(a tow truck type thing that I picked up from Gnt Tgr for $5). Apparently he thought this was Chrstms, since Santa had come and all. So he says, "Mommy, I like my truck and it's o.k. if maybe next year I get other toys that were on my list." What a sweetie!!! He was perfectly content with his toy and has no idea the toy haul that awaits him on Chrstms morning. So rest assured everybody that he will be duly impressed with his toys.
Also, he was holding the door open for Grnny today and she thanked him and he said, "That's what my daddy does when other people go through doors." Those little eyes of his are always watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Children's eyes are always on us,there isn't much that goes without notice on their part. With that said, I would say that these boys are seeing some pretty neat stuff going on behind closed doors. Go Mom and Dad, go! You two are great examples to what it is all about. Love Mom/Nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas