Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hey Everybody




Well I have been behind in my blog checking so here's an update. One picture of each of my guys. A pulls this silly face every time he sees my camera come out and I was lucky enough to catch it in all it's glory the other day.(Click on A's picture and see how cute he is)
M was using the swing in the garage while the kids were playing, in fact he was hogging the swing as I was waiting patiently for my turn.
And E was monopolizing Nana's time as he is prone to do. He just wanted her all to himself for her whole visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...great photos, and thanks. I am off to Yuma 0900 ferry , Jan 1, for 4 months. I should have a good enough tan by then , and lost enough weight to return a new person. Everyone seems to have had a great time over the holidays, and I will endeavour to stay in touch, while down south. My email has remained the same, pjbretired@hotmail.com, kso don't be strangers as I love to hear from you all.

Love Grampy Peter

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas