Tuesday, January 02, 2007

January 2nd




Well we have switched back to our old computer and it has caused a bit of confusion to me. I am not yet sure where everything is and it is taking me forever to get reacquainted with everything. Anyway, that's my excuse for the delay in blogging. Here's a pic of the two boys playing on the computer yesterday, so cute. It reminds me of when E was smaller and K would play on the computer and he would watch. Now he's playing and A is watching. sigh.......
Then there's a pic of A with the boy's new guitar which I have yet to figure out how to tune.....
And the last is one of E this morning cleaning the mirror in his bathroom with his toothbrush. He loves to do this and whenever he gets the chance jumps up on the counter to do it........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the picture of Eric in the mirror reminds me of the Movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off..... where he dances with the broom handle in his underwear....... hehehehehe

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas