Saturday, February 24, 2007

E brag post

So I think all of you know that I am teaching E to play the violin. He is steadily learning. Here is a picture of him the other day practicing.


Then on Saturday morning M and I were upstairs with A and E came down by myself. He said he was making breakfast. We figured...whatever. Anyway, when we came down a few minutes later he had in fact made the whole family breakfast. Four bowls of cereal, four spoons, four glasses of juice........he's awesome...that's the first meal I haven't cooked in the house here for over a month at least............

4 comments:

The Allen Family said...

I am bursting with pride.......

Anonymous said...

That's such great news! ... because now I know (further to our discussion on Friday) that in about 5 months I can expect Ian to start picking up the slack and cooking a few meals around here! I can hardly wait!

Jenn said...

What an amazing young man. He is so thoughtful.

Anonymous said...

What a guy, he is so thoughtful and full of love. nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas