Monday, February 19, 2007

Why so tired?

I just found myself asking this question of myself. I considered maybe the weather, the lack of outside time today, the lack of good sleep in the last week and varied other ideas.....then I walked into the kitchen to cross something off my monday 'to do' list and realized I may have found the problem.

My Monday 'to-do' list(all completed items in bold)
1. Complete paperwork for insurance company for A's prescriptions
2. To Dollr Store to get stuff for blessing bag for mission up in N.Quebc
3. To Grocery Store-milk, bread, blah blah
4. Clean Bathrooms x 3
5. Wash Kids Sheets and remake beds
6. To Playgroup with boys- 9:30-11:00
7. Empty dishwasher/load dishwasher
8. Fold laundry x 3
9. Make Dinner-meatpie

I think I'll read a bit while the kids play.....before starting dinner of course.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a busy day. I do relate. I think that we may need to take a weekend and have a sister day (overnight)somewhere. hehehe

The Allen Family said...

"Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."
Mark Twain

Anonymous said...

That is exactly why I call you, "Super Woman". I think your sister has a wonderful idea. Two sisters alone without husbands and children. Sounds like heaven on earth!!! Not that the love isn't there but the word "recharge" sounds great. Love mom P.S. Kisses to my boys.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas