Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm a Big Boy Now----well......almost

I had decided that I was not going to potty train A. It was a lot of work with E and I kind of figured I'd just wait until my chances of success were better.(My mother would argue that I am trying to keep him a baby for some reason). Anyway, yesterday when I was getting A ready for the day he swatted the diaper out of my hand and said, "No". So I figured, what's the harm? I let him run around with just his pants on. The problem was that he stayed dry all morning! Then when I put a diaper on him in the p.m. when we went out he asked to go to the potty. (Several unproductive potty requests later he did go in the potty. What the heck?) Anyway, this a.m. he did the same thing so I let him go without again. He had a bit of an accident but asked again later and did go on the potty. I guess he got tired of waiting for me to train him. Maybe he'll change his mind tomorrow. One never knows with little A but for yesterday and today it was quite exciting (Except the dozen or so nonproductive trips to the potty. But that's just how it goes. For every dozen trips in you get one drop of pee. Hahaha)
Here's a pic of the little guy tonight. I keep forgetting that's he's younger and shouldn't be keeping up to his brother. We were watching a cartoon before bed tonight and when I looked over he had fallen asleep on Grampy.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Way to go A. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Don't they look sweet.

That is quite the independent little man you have there.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas