Saturday, May 12, 2007

Guess Who's Here?



So our lucky boys have company again! They are really enjoying their visit with Grampy. They will not leave him alone for even a second, thank goodness he's a good sport! He had quite an early morning today that's for sure.

Also, I received my Mther's Dy gift early as E could not keep the secret anymore. My three boys got me a new bike and a really nice bike trailer that also can be used also as a jogging stroller. I can't wait to join Mrs.K and her two I and R for a bike ride. It even has a spot for toys to take to the park! We took it for a ride tonight with M and Grmpy over to Strbcks(no surprise there) and it works great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pictures and you are so right, the boys are getting big. What beautiful precious moments, treasure each and every one as time has a way of moving too quickly. Have a God filled day, love nana/mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas