Wednesday, May 02, 2007

ChooChoo

Well things are still busy around here. Grndp Trry left early on Monday morning and Grndm Drdr leaves this afternoon. The boys have really enjoyed having more family around.
A was in the front hall yesterday pretending to be a train. I caught this little bit of video of him doing his thing. Of course the whole time I was doing it E kept trying to butt in on A's moment in the spotlight and do his own choo choo imitation. It made me think of a saying that Nan in Halifax once told me, "The older they get the cuter they AIN'T".

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

hehehehehhehehehehehehehehehe
That little strut of his is so cute. He has the walk... and lately he has the talk. I could not believe how many sentences and words he said yesterday.

Jenn said...

What a sweetheart. chugga, chugga, choo choo!!!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas