Saturday, March 15, 2008

What's New?

Well M is home from his trip and his back is feeling a little better. I know there have been an inordinate amount of pics on here of A but he is at that stage where he is just really doing some quirky things. Whereas E just gets more and more like a big kid every day.
This is A and K reading a book when K slept over this spring week. This is A laying under a FLAT blanket......he likes his blankets FLAT...NO wrinkles.
I could not make this stuff up.....I kid you not A came into my room this morning au naturel and holding a newspaper.......Then this evening A fell asleep eating dinner ( he didn't get a nap earlier).
Because of A's early bed time E got to use the computer with no interruptions AND he got a cuddle with daddy while mommy had a run on the treadmill. Lucky boy!

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Great photos Johanna.. love Adam in the buff. Eric and Michael have exactly the same expression on their faces ... cute.

Anonymous said...

We all love your pictures Johanna. They are a great start to our day. You are so right Jenn, "Father like son." How cute can it get? And then there is Adam, is he adorable or what? I can't say which picture struck me the most being naked or the one of him asleep. Both are priceless.

Love you all like crazy.
Blssings,
Love Nana/mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas