Wednesday, June 25, 2008

First Day---Last Day

First Day-September 7

Last Day-June 25
Well the year is done. It was a hard one for both of us. I was not really ready to let go and E was not interested in giving up precious playtime. But we perservered......kind of......he had 52 absences this year(eek!) But he did very well on his report card. He is pleased the year is done and so am I. Tomorrow a.m. we are heading up to Grnny's trailer for a quick visit then back to the city for Friday morning.

I have to admit that I am mourning the loss of our 'out of the city' escape. It's been one of the hardest things to let go of with the upcoming move. But from what I've heard God has some pretty places down South of the Border also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures. Our dear Eric, how sweet he looks. Oh yes as we can all see from the pictures a good time was had by all. We had a blast and great memories where made to take back home with us.

Love you, blessing.
nana/mom

Jenn said...

Look how much E has grown.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas