Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Picture Says How Many Words?

This is the lobby of the resort. Here I have fallen asleep waiting for the orientation to start.


Here M is exploring the beach the first day and here I am asleep.


Then we rented a speed boat and M did the driving.


We drive out to a snorkelling platform and did a little swimming around.In the deep water!!!

We biked to this great other beach.

Sometimes we had to cover up so as to escape the hot sun. And us at dinner.

Our flippers. We went snorkelling three times while we were there.

I'm proud that I went snorkelling so there are lots of these shots.

This is the pool outside our room.

I was looking for seashells. M with his scotch and a cigar.....now this is the life!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you had a great time. It is beautiful there. Glad to have you home.

The Allen Family said...

wow...... great photos. You guys look great. I must agree, pictures do say many words... and some of your pictures say z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z.
hehehehehehe.... no really, glad to see you got some rest J.
MOM

Anonymous said...

you guys look like you had such a great time! thats so awesome! and wow johanna you rock that bikinni!

cous sarah

Anonymous said...

Where were you??? It looks so beautiful and relaxing for sure!!
JennyG

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas