Sunday, August 24, 2008

At Long Last

So we tried to fill our time before our next guests arrived. The boys and I spent a lot of time outside and we went swimming etc. etc.

We even went to another train show with our little engineers. (Yes that is a bag of purchases on the seat between them.) Our N-scale track is coming along.

But nothing could distract us from our enthusiastic expectation of our next guests---UnclJasn and AunteLiz-----And now they're here!!!!!

We went down to the waterfront before dinner and A was absorbed by a puppet show on in the gazebo. I love the pic of his face while he's watching....totally fascinated.

Both of the boys got to hold a parrot---I'm sure we will have lots more fun in the next week so I'll keep you all posted.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas