Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Remember

I remember when E went through this type of play stage. A now needs a range of carefully selected toys to play the games that he thinks up in his head. This picture tells the story. He invited me to go on a train ride with him.......this is the scene. He's using: a grocery cart, toilet paper rolls, three stuffed animals, a Thomas magazine, his blankie, two finger puppet monsters, a bible, a couple of toy cars and a metronome(set to tick 56 beats per second).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweetheart. Tell Adam nana would love to go on that ride with him. The picture looks so beautiful with the sun coming through the window. God's love and warmth filling the room. What more could we ask for to start our day.

Love to all
mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas