Thursday, August 27, 2009

Anatomy of A Window

My livingroom windows have been in need of a cleaning for some time. So today was the day.

First I had to take out the screen and remove the storm window glass. The storm window needed to be washed and windexed.
Then I washed the interior wood parts of dust. And then windexed the panes of glass inside and outside.

Then I just had to reassemble the window. I did that 8 times. And had very clean livingroom windows. Check out the before and after.

A assembled some of the L-E-G-O heads today and made a tower. Also, lucky us had taco night tonight.
The boys are now at the point where they like to assemble their own tacos. And E created this tater-tot boat with a ground beef man on top with cheese paddles.

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

We had tacos tonight too.... it is one our favourite "first night at camp" meals. The window cleaning was a huge project but I bet they look fabulous.... clean windows make a room.

Jenn said...

I love the tater tot boat. We also had taco's last night. WOw those windows look amazing.

In Pursuit of His Call said...

Good job with the windows!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas