Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hodge

I have always been surprised that M and I, two totally average looking people, created these adorable creatures. Though as time goes by it becomes more evident that they did get some of our genes. E has become focused on getting his hair to lay down flat. Very flat. And A, well I think the picture is self-explanatory. Orange shirt, red swimsuit, high blue socks, mismatched shoes....and he did the mismatched shoe thing on purpose.

This is A helping me make dinner. M and I had bacon and cheese quiche and the kids had scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese and nuts. All the elements of our meal but not mixed together.

We had a quiet time this afternoon and A chose to have his nap inside this tunnel that we have. We found him in there with his stuffed animal. So sweet.

2 comments:

Me said...

A's fashion sense cracks me up and reminds me of a little girl who was just like him... I won't mention her name but it starts with the letter J and ends with A.

BarefootBeat said...

Does it rhyme with banana?

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas