Sunday, November 29, 2009

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

It has almost become cliche to say those words. But at our house we're still trying to do what we can when we can.
When we have finished with our things we donate them to a second hand store. And we shred our paper to put in the guinea pig cage as bedding.


Lucky us got some great books second hand from someone at M's work.

And we like to recycle space also. After moving the grown-ups from the upstairs big bedroom to the mainfloor bedroom and the kids from the upstairs small room to the upstairs big bedroom to appease our neighbours....we have now moved the grown-ups to the upstairs small bedroom because we are freezing downstairs and the upstairs room is warmer. An upside of this is that I now get to use the awesome antique dresser I bought a while ago and our guests will now have four drawers to use in the new spare bedroom(main floor bedroom). Confused? So was I when I woke up in the middle night and couldn't figure out where I was!! Upside for the kids....they don't have to travel as far when they climb into our bed at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And where is Mr Pack Rat Micheal while this is going on? I am sure he goes into some kind of panic state when he see's Johanna in one of her clean out...throw out moods. Poor guy!!!!

mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas