Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Wednesday

Here are the boys in their GreenBelt TaeKwnDo class. Do they look fierce?
E has started to explore the idea of picking books up and reading them for interest.....I like to try and snap pics of him whenever this happens. He does not like it when I catch him in the act. I'd better back off before it pushes him away from reading!
The boys are working on a diorama for their new LEGO set. More pics to follow.
This is us at the park today.

Here I and E are hiding in a great spot......here comes Grnny looking for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about fierce looking but they look fantastic.

Always busy guys....love ya.

nana

Kim Ballou said...

Ashton loves Legos! You guys need to visit Virginia Beach one day and Ashton can let the boys play with his MILLIONS of Lego sets!

Jenn said...

What fun you have all been having. Great hiding spot.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas