Monday, January 18, 2010

The Weekend in Review

Here we are on Sunday at our usual restaurant for lunch.
One of my big dreams for my kids is that they will grow to be men who love to read. So when I saw A sitting down by choice and looking at a book I had to take a pic. He was not impressed that I snuck up and took his picture though.

The weather was so nice today that we spent all afternoon outside...we even got the bikes out.

play play play
Here's A at the top of the park. And M grabbed the camera and took a pic of me today.
I wanted to share a super buy I found at the second hand store....these boots are my size and they were $8. Yahoo for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all...I want the boots....wow really fantastic.

The boys look adorable as always and you are prtety cute yourself Johanna. You look much younger than your years.

Love the weather....just sweaters!!!

Love ya
mom/nana

Jenn said...

I would say we were jealouse of the weather, but D walked outside and cheered because it was snowing, following suit was A. Looks like a lot of fun. Love the boots.

Y said...

Isn't it great to catch your sons reading because they WANT to, not because they HAVE to. I have a "reading pic" of my oldest too. His face was probably the same as A's when he saw that I had snapped a pic of him. That pic is a keeper for me!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas