Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What We're Up To

We all like nut-mix....kind of. They each like different elements of the one that I have been buying. So basically the last third of the container was raisins and discarded almonds. I decided to try and make our own mix. I bought a nut-mix at Cstco, peanut butter chips, MnMs, and choc.chips. Then the boys and I made our mix. We will have to refine the ratio of nuts to sweets.

The message I put on our edit board today pretty accurately describes my attitude today about school. With the weather turned nice....every moment spent inside is torture for us all.....

We did make it to the park twice today...before and after TKD.

Find the monkey.


No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas