Thursday, April 15, 2010

Well my husband is a genius and our computer is back working again. I have condensed all the pics from this week into this short video to get everyone back up to speed.

First you will see Grnny making sandcastles with the boys...that's A 'calling' Grndd to get building info....then there's Grnny starting school with the boys.

We decided to put in a flower garden this year and thankfully Grnny was here to help us make some good choices for the space we have....then we went back to the park.

E has started styling his hair in a different more edgy way.

The boys got to put their change making math skills to use on the candy machine at the bus station when we dropped off Grnny.

We had a great field trip to the pet store on Wednesday morning.

And then that afternoon we had soccer.

Sometimes in the a.m. I will leave little chocolates out for the kids to have when they get up early. I saw this a.m. that they had raided my chocolate stash and put some out for me.

We hit the park this a.m. in our p.j.'s to make an awesome sand castle.

Then they did a lesson on adjectives....with their guinea pigs.

We happened upon a costume today for A of his most favourite character right now....the dragon from that new movie. He wore the costume to Co-Op. And he saw some stickers at the store and asked if he could have them for his friends in class. Of course I said yes and he got to hand them out to his friends at snack time.

O.k. that's all that's new folks.....and I'm back on-line....whew!! Thank you husband.

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Very good slide show... and the "Toothless" costume is fantastic! You will have to post pictures of the garden from time to time... love to see how it fills in. The garden expert "Nana" will be there soon... she can add her special touch... :-)

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah!!!!!!! Johanna is up and running once again and we are all so grateful.

Love the hair Eric...what a cool dude. And Adam in his custume was scary.

Looks like a great day was had playing in the sand....great job!

Chocolate for breakfast....I love it!!! I am so bad.

Love to all.
Blessings,
nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas